Lead Assistant Superintendent
December 23, 2022
accepting until January 28
Lead Search Executive:
The Cottonwood Golf Course is seeking a motivated individual as the club’s next Assistant Golf Superintendent. Located just minutes from downtown Nanaimo, Cottonwood Golf Course is a golf course open to the public but with a strong membership base. The Kaese family constructed and have operated as a family-run business since 1995. The next Assistant Superintendent will be an active contributor to the course’s long term improvement.
Position- An Assistant position which will give you the final pieces for running your own crew. There is the possibility of being part of a succession plan when the current Superintendent chooses to retire.
Location - Its all about lifestyle. The course is located less than 15 minutes from downtown Nanaimo. It has a peaceful serene setting yet only minutes away from the ferries, airport and a city of over 100,000.
If you like the outdoors, then there is really no better place in Canada. Whether its hiking, biking, boating, skiing or fishing. This area has it all at your doorstep.
Lead Assistant Superintendent Duties
- Supervise all day-to-day maintenance
- Recording of activities and applications
- Participate in long range planning
- Stay updated in education and licenses
- Maintains drainage and watering systems
- Supports staff in all departments
- Continually improve the maintenance & service standards
- Budgeting and scheduling
- Communicate with staff, members and guests